- 1 year ago
The time to decide.
The time to choose between the two very different paths.
How do you even decide?
"A baby girl was only minutes old when she was killed by being placed inside a washing machine in Queensland, according to police.
Police said they believed the parents may have played a part in the suspicious death in Bald Hills, north of Brisbane.”
It breaks my heart that people like this exist. I can’t even fathom it.
The Civil Wars - To Whom It May Concern.
So in love with this right now o_o
- 2 years ago
Arabic – Both morbid and beautiful at once, this incantatory word means “You bury me,” a declaration of one’s hope that they’ll die before another person because of how difficult it would be to live without them.
- 2 years ago
I have a lot to read before my lectures tomorrow. A lot.
So, instead, I’m making the prettiest timetable I possibly can.
I feel like I should be doing more by now than just reading textbooks… How does one even study in uni? :S
Facebook stati like this:
"I was RAISED; I didn’t just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, say please & thank you, to have respect for my elders, to get up off my lazy butt and let the elder in the room have my chair, say yes sir and no sir, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it’s needed, & to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I wanted to be treated! If you were raised this way too, re-post this. Sadly, many won’t because they weren’t, and it shows."
What’s the point? Not only is it painfully grammatically incorrect but it serves no purpose, except to brag in a weird way…
So, you have manners? Cool story bro. That just makes you sound arrogant and presumptuous.
- 2 years ago
- Wake up at 7am, get to uni on time for my first lecture.
- Whiz through said lecture and accompanying Lab Class, taking extensive notes and paying close attention.
- Come home.
- See below:
- Go grocery shopping.
- Come home and make dinner for when The Boy comes over.
- Woke up at 8:05, needing to leave at 8:10.
- SOMEHOW managed to catch my tram on time and therefore arrive at uni on time for my lecture. Even managed to squeeze in breakfast from subway in there.
- Took hardly any notes in lecture. Fell asleep in lab class.
- Bought a GIANT can of V with every intention of guzzling it and then cleaning aalllll of the things with speed and efficiency, due to newfound energy.
- Instead, came home and showered.
- Have not drank said V.
- Sitting here looking through Tumblr. Haven’t even bothered to get properly dressed again.
BUT! Lisa and I made a friend today. Her name is Heba :) She’s a bit quiet, but nice. She was in our team for an O-week activity and is in one of our classes and that lab class.
We’re getting better at making friends :)
(awesome images are from hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com :])